Saturday, July 10, 2010

THE ENVIRONMENT


I was on a dream it was not beautiful
thousands of stars were dropping as a rain from the sky.
It was exploding with big noise
decease their lights when it coming down,
bewails of nature can’t endure
who can stop this ?
Nature going to suicide before man kill it
night is over, stars are not in the sky.
All of them were crashed
morning begins, sun came with pleasant smile
slowly the god became anger
his view become very passionate.
throw the firebrands from the sky
all of peoples couch in cremation ground.
Suddenly I wake up ohh it was a dream!
Morning, I moved the curtain and saw sun is pleasing.
I made obeisance, taken the news paper
my eyes catches one news
that was about global warmth!!
I went back to my dram is it going to happen ?
We can conclude that,
the viewable god starts the retribution
because we slowly killing the nature.

Hari :-

No comments: